- Figure 1 – SetD Interface
LS-DYNA uses the concept of referring to various entities through sets. There are over 60 different set types, and some of these have additional sub-types. This interface is specifically for showing, creating, modifying, and deleting some of the most common set types as listed below:
- Show – Show existing Set data
- Create – Create new Set data
- Modify – Modify existing Set data
- Delete – Delete existing Set data
For Show, Modify, and Delete, the Entity Operation Interface is displayed in the secondary controls area. For Create, the General Selection Interface is displayed in the secondary controls area.
- Set Type: Select entity type to operate on
- Label: Select label type
Edit Attrib Data
- DA1: Fist nodal attribute (default value is 0.0)
- DA2: Second nodal attribute (default value is 0.0)
- DA3: Third nodal attribute (default value is 0.0)
- DA4: Fourth nodal attribute (default value is 0.0)
- Set ID: Enter Set ID. All node sets should have a unique set ID.
- Title: Enter title for new/current set (optional).
Select all sets
Deselect all sets
Apply entries for creation/modification
Cancel entries for modification
Write selected sets to a file
Open keyword input dialog for this set
Exit Set Data interface
- Click item from list to select