- Figure 1 – DBHist Interface
Time history output requests in LS-DYNA for nodes and elements are done using the following keyword cards:
In LS-DYNA there are also variants to this request which are not currently supported through this interface. This interface allows for the display, creation, and deletion of the time history entities listed above.
- Show – Show existing *DATABASE_HISTORY entities
- Create – Create new *DATABASE_HISTORY entities
- Modify – Modify existing *DATABASE_HISTORY entities
- Delete – Delete existing *DATABASE_HISTORY entities
For Show and Delete, the Entity Operation Interface is displayed in the secondary controls area. For Create, the General Selection Interface is displayed in the secondary controls area.
- Type: Select database history data type
- Label: Select label type
Select all *DATABASE_HISTORY entities
Deselect all *DATABASE_HISTORY entities
Select all entities within the selected range
Apply entries for creation/modification or selections for deletion
Exit Database History Data interface
- Click item from list to select