- Figure 1 – Stereo Interface
This interface can be used to adjust stereo graphics settings such as field of view and stereo offset. LS-PrePost automatically enables the on switch if stereo support for the graphics card is detected. In addition to this, the display monitor must have stereo mode enabled for this option to work. Stereo glasses with an emitter are also needed.
- Off – Turn stereo graphics off
- On – Turn stereo graphics on
- Field of View: Enter value for field of view or use slider to set
- Stereo Offset: Enter value for stereo offset or use slider to set